Monday, May 12, 2008

Molten Cheese what?!? races?

Tis the first in a series of posts as I while away the days until I am reunited with My Sweet Baboo.

The conversation last night with Miss Judy was full of fun and way outa there concepts. Something about cheese slices on the grill that turn into flying objects that somehow turns into a race. Are you kiddin me?! Oh for pete sakes (as if Pete had anything to do with this?) But the conversation turned into coming up with names for new rock and roll or Indy bands. You know, Swirling Molten Cheese Gas, Busted Bran Muffins - go ahead, reply with a food related band name if you want. I know you got one in ya and it might be a giggle.

I'm kind of partial to Fake Ficus. I know it's not food but it just has a naughty and nice ring to it, don't you think? You know, like "Oh Fetch!"

Well, I need to get out into the garage and start the clean out, but here's to the Misses and them lucky grandkids who have the best darn Grandma in the whole wide world.

Later
- Art

3 comments:

Mrs. Doctor said...

I agree that she's the best, we are SO lucky. Thanks for sharing! Sorry, I don't have any band ideas, but I'm sure Doctor will have a ton.

Trixie L'Amour said...

Corky says he'd like to be a member of Sloppy Broccoli, or Bulbous Turnips.....I'm partial to Deep Fried Blues.......oh, and by the way, Art....them granchirren are pretty lucky in the grampa department as well!!

Granelda Thudpucker said...

...and the grandma is lucky to have such great grandkids. I am working on a good band name.