Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Ba-Conrad has arrived!!

Day 3 of missing the Missus - For those who have already heard, then this is old news, but my dear Mrs Dr. and Hubby brought another love bug into the world. Haven't yet seen pictures of the little nipper but the Missus says he's just a speck and looks like his sister Princess. Gads, another irresistible grandkid for me and the Missus to spoil!.

Anyway, I've had a full day of gub-ment and some time to work on the household to-do list, but now I'm spent so it's time to crack open a cold one, pop up some corn, and see who gets voted off American Idol.

The in-laws are coming tomorrow night so I might miss a post. But I'll be thinking of you.

til then
Art

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well Don..ol' boy the congrats to you ...and the Missus on the event of the birth of your new extension of the family seed...as it were.

We will miss you in southern UTAH but I think we can over look your choice to be with your kids and grand kids this one time...maybe next year.

As for the garage...DUDE it's a garage...park the cars outside..that's what TARP is for.

With warmest regards The 'ol Coonster