Friday, May 30, 2008

About time to head out

Well, it's been a very long 19 days, 10 hours and 38 minutes (or there abouts) since I've held the Missus and I'm way past due for one of her lovin hugs. I've got just a few more things left on the to-do list, but I have to confess that several items were simply wiped off cause I was just a bit too ambitious when I made the list. It's no surprise that some things just take longer to get done then they first appear. And I had computer "issues" which everyone knows can suck up gobs of time to fix.

But anyway, the deeds are done, her car is back in the garage, and the many fixes that truly mattered are done. I'm hoping she notices what's missing in the garage - good gadfreys, I took 3 truck and trailer loads out so it should be obvious.

And if you're reading this honey, I'll soon be on my way to you!

AML
Art

1 comment:

Granelda Thudpucker said...

I could tell right off what was missing. It looks great! You worked very hard.