Tuesday, July 3, 2007

A real nice visit with the In-laws

Just wanted to tell all who care to read about it that a recent visit by the In-laws was mighty enjoyable. Like always, the time went in a hurry but we had fun down at the Main and enjoyed Emma's baptism and all that. I snapped a couple photos and I thought they looked worth sharing so here they are.

They are such a good looking couple


And here are the women folk in their DUP mountain bluebird aprons.

and here's Great Grandma with the newest addition to the family.

Well, that's about it for the time being.

See you around the auction barn.
- Art

2 comments:

Miss Five said...

These pictures just make me miss them more! Boy, they do look good, don't they?

Trixie L'Amour said...

Art, I b'leve that's about the nicest picture of the great-grandparent in-laws I've seen in a long time! Nice work...
More, please!!