Saturday, October 24, 2009

Where has the time gone?

Ok, so I'm not the most prolific blogger - heck, not often enough that I even forgot my password and had to have it reset. BUT, here I am with a brief message so I don't lose touch entirely with the blogger watchers - and you know who you are......

Anyway, during a recent visit (way back in July) to Idaho Falls, I had an opportunity to go fishing with my dear father-in-law. It's been eons since I've been fishing and since I bought a license to take the grandson fishing, I thought I might as well get some use out of it. We headed out to Palisades about 4pm and got down to the water's edge in time to enjoy the scenery and setting sun. I snapped a few pictures, and of course I have the "classic" DB photo:






We had a great time and truly enjoyed the view and weather. We even caught several chubs (trash fish) but I stepped too close to the water's edge after catching one and sank into the mud, loosing my boot when I attempted to pull my foot out. Needless to say, we tumbled around in the mud and had a good laugh, but soon headed home with a muddy, soggy foot. Ahhh, the memories.

1 comment:

Miss Five said...

WOO HOO ART! Welcome back! Excellent story and perfect pictures...as always. I love you.